Sexy and Stupid

Hot News and Reviews Around The World

ad

High Musical's Zac Efron Speaks on the "Craziest Ride of His Life"


While Zac Efron is thankful for his star-making role in the High School Musical franchise, he's also excited to expand his movie resume and enter the realm of true Hollywood A-lister.

The young stud takes a step in that direction with Me and Orson Welles, a drama that opens next month. He spoke to Parade about the film - and his hair, of course - in a new interview. Excepts from it are below...

On choosing the movie: "I had never done anything like this before... I thought, 'Maybe this time I've bitten off more than I can chew because I'm not singing and dancing. It's all about acting.' I knew people wouldn't see it as a predictable next move in my career, but I'd like to be known for more than predictability."

On his character: "I really connected with Rick - the way he kind of lucked into an opportunity to act, and thanks to Orson Welles, doors were opening for him. It kind of resembled my life experience growing up in the theater. In school, my whole life was focused on theater, especially musicals, which were a creative outlet. I had no clue that I'd end up in Hollywood. I'm still on the craziest ride of my life."

On his hobbies: "I like very normal things, like hiking and camping. When it comes to sports I go skiing, surf boarding, snowboarding, and skateboarding. I guess at this point a perfect day for me is probably just relaxing and hanging out with friends. It's not always easy to be left alone, but I try not to think about it. You can't let fear control you."

On his hair: "It's pretty low maintenance, so it's appealing for lazy individuals like me. You don't have to do anything really, it just goes that way. You don't even have to put gel in it or anything. There is one thing: If you wash it at night and leave it damp, just towel dry it, you wake up in the morning and you're all set."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ad

Counter

Gift of Reading

Browse Amazon

Blog Archive